Together Forever

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Riley

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Peyton

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wedding Preparations

Alright, the countdown is on. Only 11 more days (since today is almost over) and finally the wedding will be done. I'm super excited for the day, but am so tired of the never ending planning! We have a few more things to do, like get plates for people to eat off of, and I'm just waiting for Richard to get here so that we can get things like the marriage license (kinda important). I still have to pack everything, but it's hard to pick what to pack first. I know our wedding gifts have to come, and then as much of my stuff as I can. Hopefully most of my stuff is already in Utah and the stuff left over belongs to my parents :) But things are coming together, and the days keep going by. It will be here before I know it!