Together Forever

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Riley

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Peyton

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Almost July!

I cannot believe that July is almost here! Richard and I have been married almost a month, but it doesn't seem nearly that long. We went to Taylorsville Dayzz with some friends last Saturday for the fireworks show. It was alot of fun. Not much else has been happening around here. Just still unpacking. We have a 2 bedroom apartment, and the second bedroom is terrifying to look at. I really need to get started going through all those boxes! At the moment, I'm trying to organize our bedroom a little bit more and the living room and kitchen. Our landlord is showing our apartment to someone tomorrow, so I want it to look clean. And my birthday is tomorrow! So I'm going to relax at our apartment until those people come to look at it and then maybe go to Deseret Book because we have some giftcards there and see if there's anything fun to add to our apartment. Then Richard and I are going to go to dinner at Chilis! I made myself cupcakes yesterday and decided to celebrate my birthday all week long. It's been great! :)
We're going fishing with Richard's family on July 3, Richard got me a fishing pole for my birthday so I can now go try it out. I picked out the red fishing pole and even found red fishing wire to go with it! So now I can go pretend to be professional. We are even taking his families little boat too. We got 2 life jackets (red, to match of course) so that we can go on the lake. It should be interesting. It's just a little row boat, so we'll see what happens. Hopefully I will remember to take my camera on Saturday and take pictures to post later.

Happy 4th of July!!!