It's been months since I've posted. Life just gets so busy! This will just be a quick update, I've got a class in a few minutes.
1. We went to Colorado for christmas and had a blast! It was so fun being able to spend time with my family, we don't get to see them much! I was sick most of the trip so that wasn't as fun, but it was still nice to be able to spend a few days in Colorado
2. Richard started school again this semester. He's taking a math and an English class. I don't think he likes either, but he especially doesn't like math. But he's getting it done and working full time, so I admire him for that :)
3. I started school in January as well. I'm taking 19 credits... I know, crazy. But I'm keeping up so far. I have 4 geography classes (geography of Europe, world environmental issues, climate and weather, and historical geography of the United States). I'm also taking intro to philosophy and public health to satisfy a few of the generals.
4. I started working this semester as well. I am tutoring math once again! So I'm also having to take a tutor training class on top of everything else. But it will be worth it. After 2 semesters I become certified as a tutor and that will maybe look good on job applications. Certification is always good right?
That's about all that's happening right now. Richard's birthday is coming up and I've already bought his present. It's in hiding right now. But I think he will like it. I'm also going to be going to Provo in a couple weeks, on Feb 5 for my cousins baby shower. I'm really excited to see everyone when I go! I've also decided to try my hand at couponing, my friend Kim has started it and it is amazing at what you can get! That will be my next project :)
