Together Forever

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Riley

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Peyton

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Major catch up...

Well. You could say it's been a while since I posted... I will try to highlight a few things that have happened since March of 2011. First off, we had a baby. Yes, rather large change in our lives. She is the most adorable baby you will ever see. Pictures may be posted below... She is already three months old. It's hard to believe. We have also gotten a new apartment. Finally. It's nice to be out of a neighborhood with numerous creepers and into a more normal one. I also graduated last December. I have a nice little diploma that I still need to get framed. But I have it and that's what counts. My brother Jason has been on his mission for almost a year now. He's been out about 11 months. Richard is now working in Ogden which has been a huge blessing! I see him at 5:30 pm now instead of 7 or 8 and sometimes 9 pm. He is still going to school and got straight A's last semester. Yup, he's super smart. Now the part you've all been waiting for... Pictures of Riley. Because, again, she's adorable and all I talk about anymore.
This is me pregnant. That's about as big as I got. That was around the 40 week mark... I can't remember.
A healthy 7 pounds 7 ounces and 21 inches long (Yes, she takes after her 6'3" father and not her 5'4" mother)
1 week old.
7 weeks and her first roadtrip to Colorado. She was amazing!
I know. Can she get any cuter?
Why yes. She does get cuter.
We are teaching her to Tebow.
Last one. She loves the tv. Especially the movie X-Men.