- Graduated to the big girl carseat. Picture to follow
- Still doesn't like strangers
- Crawled for the first time yesterday! But it was only for one step to propel herself forward enough to get into the bathroom.
- Loves to eat Cheerio's, Puffs and anything with apple in it.
- Sleeps in her crib!!! All night long! Last night she slept 12 hours straight and then slept another hour or two after eating. It is heaven. She even naps in her crib.
- Tried ice cream for the first time. Loved it.
- Tried chicken for the first time. Loved it.
- Loves to watch videos of herself on the iPhone. Only videos of her. If it's something on YouTube she has no interest.
- Loves to be held. Especially by dad.
- Touches everything with her feet. Everything.
- Loves to pull hair
- Always tries to eat my pretzels and drink my Pepsi.
- Goes to bed about 8ish instead of 10ish or later.
- Has a little personality. She's very stubborn.
- Takes baths in the big tub with help sitting up from mom and dad. Otherwise she would float all over the place. She loves to suck on a washcloth or brush while she bathes.
- Loves to stand and bounce. We would love it more if she could do it without us having to hold her constantly.
Richard is busy with work and school. I'm staying busy with Riley and trying to crochet her a blanket. I'm also always looking for a book to read while she naps or after she goes to bed at night. We both enjoy watching Big Bang Theory on Thursdays and Modern Family on Wednesdays. We just got Dish Network a couple weeks ago and are loving all the new channels to watch. Richard finds car shows to watch all the time. He says he got dish for me, but I know he secretly wanted it just as much.
First nap in the crib. I loved her ruffle butt so I took a picture. And I was excited she was sleeping in the crib.
Penguin pjs. Good morning Riley.
Playing with blanket. Just being adorable. Ya know.
Playing with Grandma Kearns' shoelaces.
Eating out at the Ogden Pizzeria. It's delicious.
Cuddles with mom.
Uncle Ron!
Naps with Dad
Puffs. Nuff said.
Where's my pizza?
Ah. Fantasy Football. Just wanted to remind my dad who's ahead of him. (Everyone is ahead of him)
Riley and Grandpa
Riley and Grandma (Riley gets bouncy and has a hard time balancing sometimes, so she headbutts people)
Grandma made her a tutu
Just being cute
Big girl car seat!! (and 8 months that day!)
Eating Cheerio's and chicken. Good combo I know.
















