Together Forever

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Riley

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Peyton

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blank Walls

I've been trying to come up with a way to decorate our apartment cheap, so that I don't have to look at blank white walls all the time. I've been looking into wall art at different stores when it's on sale but just haven't found anything I really like. So I started investing my time into looking for diy projects. I think I might try these:

http://ahomeinprogress.blogspot.com/2009/07/easy-diy-art-project.html

It looks easy enought that I can do it and it could easily match the living room. I could use the same brown in our couches to tie it all together. How fun. I just can't decide if I would like to do circles, or maybe stripes... or something different. I'm just looking at ideas and canvas seems like an easy way to go and cheap. It would definately fit into our budget.