I have a job interview on Thursday! It's for the YMCA afterschool programs at the local elementary and middle schools in Ogden. I'm applying to be a tutor for math and also just to be apart of the program. Hopefully I can get this job. It should fit my schedule perfectly. I will be done with classes by 2 everyday and can go right to work after that.
Richard is still looking for work. He applied for a job at Hill Air Force Base. That would be awesome if he could get that. He is still applying for places around Ogden so that he doesn't have to travel all the way to Salt Lake every day. We are also trying to get everything together that he needs to transfer to Weber State. We just need to get his transcripts mailed.
That's about all that's happening in our lives right now. Just trying to get things together before school starts at the end of August. We have less than a month now! I can't wait to get back to school!
