- She has a friend named Lenay. She's not very nice to Riley but Riley adores her. She loves to go outside and play with her. Whenever we go out the first thing she does is look to see if Lenay is around.
- She can now say football. This is some serious progress.
- She loves to eat cheese and fruit. She pretty much shuns anything else you try to give her.
- Riley loves to pretend to talk on the phone. She always grabs my phone and holds it up to her ear and says "ello?" and proceeds to jabber on about whatever it is she talks about.
- Lenay has a baby doll stroller and Riley is obsessed with it. If it's outside she has to push it around the entire time we are out there.
- She went to her first birthday party. It was for Lenay. (Shocker, right?) It was pirate themed and she loved carrying around the plastic sword.
- Riley loves to dance. It's very strange dancing. She has weird movements.
- She is almost always giggling about whatever it is she's doing. She thinks she's hilarious.
- She got to sit in a forklift. We went to see some buddies of Richard's at work and one was driving the forklift around so he stopped and we put her in it. She loved it.
- We have learned that she has an obsession with Dunkin Donuts. The chocolate glazed munchkins. I'm thinking we might have to get an assortment of donuts for her birthday next year instead of cake.
- I'm pretty sure she's in love with the vacuum. She shares her toys with it when I bring it out, she gives it hugs and wraps it in her blankets. It gets better treatment than I do.
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
September update
I'm writing this a little early. Riley will be 20 months on October 6 but I'm bored today and needed to upload pictures from my phone, so the post is happening now. September was a fun month. Riley is getting so big!
