November may have been even more exciting! Baby Peyton came on November 11, 2015! She was 6 lbs 13 oz and 18 inches long She has a lot of long dark hair. The nurses measuring her head were surprised it was as big as it is. She blamed it on her hair, but we all know it's just a giant noggin like the rest of us. We decided to do an induction on her due date and we got started about 8:30 and we broke my water about 1:30 and she arrived at 4:44 that afternoon. Pretty easy and quick. She had a little bit of jaundice like Riley did but they let us go home the next night anyway and we had to take her to get it checked the next day. She's doing great now. She's been quite an easy baby for the most part. She sometimes has a hard time sleeping at night but that just started recently. She's fantastic and fun. Riley loves her (maybe a bit too much at times) and constantly wants to hold her and love on her. We had my family for Thanksgiving and had a blast. Riley loved having grandma around. She helped make most of our dinner. Richard made a fantastic deep fried turkey. We had a fun day watching football and eating. And last Sunday we had a good time watching the Broncos beat the Patriots!!
Sorry for the short update, but I'm tired and I know you just want pictures.
Pumpkin Patch Maze
This picture made me laugh. I can't remember why she was mad, but then I saw her sulking
Baby Hulk
Daddy Hulk and Baby Hulk
We went to Union Station and did the museums they have there. Lots of fun!
Pretty fab.
Baby Peyton
Family Picture
Big sister kisses
I don't even know what this was...
Spying
Cute Bronco baby
Riley and Caleb. She loves him.
Playing games with Grandma and Grandpa
I'll let you guess...
Still don't know? We got remote control cars and Riley likes to get them stuck under the couch.
Riley and Grandpa
Riley and Grandma
