Together Forever

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Riley

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Peyton

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 1, 2016

January 2016

It's been a couple months. We've been busy! December was fun. Riley loved Christmas and everything that happens with it. She loved the sparkles (Christmas lights). She had a blast opening presents and helping Peyton open hers. Although we have had to hide Peyton's presents so Riley doesn't run all the batteries down listening to a giraffe sing the ABC's a thousand times. Riley loved all her presents and seeing family.

January brought sickness upon us. Mostly just Riley. She had a stomach bug the first weekend. Then she had a cold the next week. Then she had to go to the doctor for her annual visit where she was deemed perfectly healthy. Then 3 days later she got pink eye. And for the kicker she had her first ear infection just a couple days after that. We're still recovering from all the trauma. But she loved her pink bubblegum medicine. She's back on her feet and doing awesome now. She loves sunbeams. She talks about the Holy Ghost all the time. She puts her pillowcase on her head and wanders around saying"Ooooooooo I'm the Holy Ghost". I don't think she really understands the concept but she thinks he's awesome so I guess that's what matters. Everytime she sees something blue and orange she declares it's for the Broncos "Mommy's favorite!". I've recently introduced her to some awesome shows like Boy Meets World and Full House. She has a crush on Shawn from Boy Meets World. She even asked for him for her birthday. I'm worried she has a thing for bad boys. Should make teenage years fun. Full House is great because anytime she sees baby Michelle on the show she yells "it's you!!". She's still obsessed with Rugrats. She got a new carseat that she likes to sit in and watch tv. We'll get it in the car in a few days but for now it's a fun toy. She's excited for her birthday this week. 4 years old. Crazy. She got her first haircut 2 days ago. I'm sad the long hair is gone but it's so much easier to manage. She was very good and tried to sit still while they did it. She even let them brush that tangled mess with no tears.

Riley's 4 year old stats from the doctor:

Height: 3'6.25" 94%tile
Weight: 39 lbs 81%tile

Big girl.

Peyton is awesome. She's seriously the happiest baby I've ever seen. She smiles all the time. She sleeps well, waking only once to eat. She naps but only if I'm next to her rocking her little rock n play. She loves sucking on her hands and watching everyone around her. She hates tummy time and may never roll over because of it.

Peyton's stats at 2 months:

Height: 23 inches 79%tile
Weight: 10 lbs 15 oz 46%tile
Head: 40.25 cm 95%tile

More tall girls and big heads.





We straightened her hair


Yes, she ran through walmart like this. 


She's the Holy Ghost.

Before

After